The TT-3/TT-S series NTC thermistors are small size epoxy coated sensing devices. Wide range of tolerances and wire configurations makes them ideal choice for temperature sensing, control and compensation.
- Curve matched characteristics,
- Custom size and wire configuration,
- Fast Response Time,
- Tight resistance and Beta Value tolerance,
- Excellent stability and reliability.
- Ambient temperature sensing, control and compensation,
- Liquid or gas temperature control and monitoring
- Assembly into probes
- Automotive (Air Conditioning, Cabin Climate Control/Management, External Temperature Monitoring, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheels, other),
- Industrial applications,
- Computer and Communications Industry
- HVAC, White Goods, Military.
|Resistance values:||0.1kΩ to 1000kΩ|
|Resistance tolerance:||+/-0.05°C to +/- 1°C|
|Operating temperature range:||from -50°C to 150°C (depending on the product type)|
|DC (Dissipation Constant):||0.75mW/°C to 2.0mW/°C in still air at 25°C|
|TEWA Curve||Beta Constant (25/85)||Beta Constant (0/50)||Resistance Range (Ohms)|
|1||3187||3108||0.5k to 1k|
|2||3348||3263||0.5k to 2k|
|3||3976||3892||0.47k to 30k|
|4||3694||3575||10k to 15k|
|5||3942||3811||10k to 30k|
|6||4261||4143||30k to 100k|
|7||3499||3422||0.3k to 3k|
In total, Tewa can offer more than 40 various RT curves of NTC Thermistors.
Please contact our engineering department in order to obtain detailed RT tables.
a – RESISTANCE AT 25°C IN k&Omega a – RESISTANCE AT 25°C IN k&Omega
b – CURVE CODE NUMBER
c – RESISTANCE TOLERANCE CODE:
- A : +/- 0.1°C FROM 0°C TO 70°C
- B : +/- 0.2°C FROM 0°C TO 70°C
- C : +/- 0.5°C FROM 0°C TO 70°C
- D : +/- 1.0°C FROM 0°C TO 70°C
d – LEADS 76mm:
- G – NON INSULATED
- Z – INSULATED