Thin film Platinum Resistance Temperature Detectors from TT-PT group are very commonly used components in industrial applications thanks to very high precision and long term stability. Tewa Electronics Group offers three standard types of PT RTDs: PT100, PT500 and PT1000, that can be provided in standard tolerance classes.
- Operating Temperature Range between -40°C and 400°C
- High quality materials used for production assure very good long term stability and reliability also at high temperature
- Good High Voltage withstanding provided by ceramics that is used for surface coating
- Very good resistance against shock and vibrations
- Liquid or gas temperature control and monitoring
- Industrial applications
- As a sensing element used in wide range of standard and custom temperature sensors manufactured by Tewa Electronics Group
- Linear characteristics a = (R100 - R0 ) / (100 x R0 ) = 0,00385°C-¹.
- Standard resistance values at 0°C: 100Ω, 500Ω or 1000Ω
Available in following tolerance classes:
|Class||Tolerance (°C)||Tolerance of resistanc at 0°C (Ω)|
|1/3B||±(0.1 + 0.0017t)||±0.04|
|A||±(0.15 + 0.002t)||±0.06|
|B||±(0.3 + 0.005t)||±0.12|
|2B||±(0.6 + 0.01t)||±0.04|